1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Do jumping jacks for the time permitted||JJ||2. Run on the spot during this time||run||3. Jump up and try to touch the numbers on the wall||reach test||4. Do crunches for the tmie allotted||crunches||5. Run from white line to white line touching it with your hand||line touches||6. sit and reach test||sit and reach||7. Jump Rope during this station any way you want||jump rope||8. HIgh Steps on the bench||bench steps||9. Side Hops, do as many as you can||side hops||10. Front and back hops, do as many as you can||hops||11. Dance-do any school appropriate dance||dance||12. Front extensions-do as many as you can with arms straight||front extensions||13. Lateral Extensions-keep your arms straight||lateral extensions||14. Standing long jump test||standing long jump||15. 35metre sprint test||35m|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)