1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. ÜHE MEHE RAMM, ÜHEKSA MEHE MÕISTUS?||HUNT||2. SUVINE POISIKE, SADA SÄRKI SELJAS?||KAPSAS||3. HEINAMAA, KAKS KORDA NIIDETAKSE?||LAMMAS||4. EI OLE KÄSI EGA OLE JALGU, SIISKI JOOKSEB KÕIGE KIIREMINI?||TUUL||5. NELI VENDA ÜHE MÜTSI ALL?||LAUD||6. SÜNNIB SÜSISEL, SUREB KEVADEL?||JÄÄ||7. VÄLJAST VALGE, SEEST KOLLANE?||MUNA||8. KES RAIUB PUID ILMA KIRVETA?||RÄHN||9. KUKUB, AGA MAHA EI KUKU?||KÄGU||10. TÕSTA JÕUAB, VISATA EI JÕUA?||SULG||11. ORA EES, KERA KESKEL, KÄÄRID TAGA?||PÄÄSUKE||12. MISSUGUSED JALAD EI KÕNNI?||SÕNAJALAD||13. ÜKS EMA, AGA ÜHEKSA LAST?||KARTUL||14. KARGAN KUIVAL, UJUN VEES, OLEN MÕLEMAL POOL MEES?||KONN||15. SIIDIKERAL SEITSE AUKU SEES?||PEA|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)