1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Crees que se hubiera evitado la formacion de los Mara Salvatrucha-13 en los EEUU?||no porque||2. Por que crees que fue necesario que el narrador se meta en las pandillas?||tradicion familiar||3. Que inferencias puedes hacer sobre el futuro de Pedro?||se convierte padillero||4. Por favor, formula una teoria del destino del padre del narrador.||lamuerte||5. Crees que el destino se pudiera cambiar para estos dos amigos?||no,si|
Question 1 (of 5)
Question 2 (of 5)
Question 3 (of 5)
Question 4 (of 5)
Question 5 (of 5)