1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. You can hear her coming from around the hall, who's the loudest teacher of them all?||Mrs.Westholm||2. Lunch is always a stressful time, it wouldn't need to be except for the crazy...||line||3. This is the opposite if a relaxing spa, you need to pay a visit to Mr....||Flaa||4. Are you either a freshman or a senior? If you don't like real school, you can be seen here!||The gym||5. There's never any soap, cleanliness is a mere hope||The girls bathroom (outside it obviously)||6. Often known as "the red menace", where would we be without this owner of pink TENNIS(shoes)||Dr.Updergrove||7. Tune your flute, but not a string, this room is also not for those who sing...||The band room||8. Wow you're nearing the end if this search, your next stop is where we sell red and grey merch!||9. Go to the mezz, just to say hi, but then glance by the trashcans, pretend you're a spy!||got to the trash cans yeah||10. Now go to the clock, it is a race, but remember don't run please and don't fall on your face! (run if u want idk)||Go there|
Question 1 (of 10)
Question 2 (of 10)
Question 3 (of 10)
Question 4 (of 10)
Question 5 (of 10)
Question 6 (of 10)
Question 7 (of 10)
Question 8 (of 10)
Question 9 (of 10)
Question 10 (of 10)