1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Cat timp dureaza vanatoare de comori?||2 ore||2. Cate sali de sport sunt in liceu?||3 sali||3. Cum se numea in anii 1911-1912 liceul?||Scoala Regala Medie de Fete||4. Cate intrari are liceul?||4 intrari||5. Cate laboratoare de informatica sunt in liceu?||4 laboratoare||6. Cate sali de clasa sunt in total in liceu?||70 de sali||7. Cate cadre didactice se afla in acest liceu?||126 de cadre didactice||8. Exista cabinet de consiliere psihologica in liceu?||Da|
Question 1 (of 8)
Question 2 (of 8)
Question 3 (of 8)
Question 4 (of 8)
Question 5 (of 8)
Question 6 (of 8)
Question 7 (of 8)
Question 8 (of 8)