1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. GO to the canteen and search under the tables for your next task||Search||2. What is the complete name of your Clinical Instructor in your subject Health Assessment Lecture? After answering, proceed to room S307 for the next clue||Go||3. Define what is health assessment. After answering, go back to your clinical instructor for the next instruction||Go||4. Search for the rest of the QR codes inside the classroom and answer accordingly starting from 1-12||Go||5. Congrats||Go|
Question 1 (of 5)
Question 2 (of 5)
Question 3 (of 5)
Question 4 (of 5)
Question 5 (of 5)