1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. 1:Une journée au collège||A school day||2. 2:Que fais-tu?||What do you do?||3. 3:j'arrive au collège||I arrive at school||4. 4:je parle avec mes copains/copines||I talk to my friends||5. 5:j'écoute le professeur||I listen to the teacher||6. 6:je travaille à l'ordinateur||I work on the computer||7. 7:je mange à la cantine||I eat in the canteen||8. 8:je joue avec mes copains/copines||I play with my friends||9. 9:j'écris dans mon cahier||I write in my exercise book||10. 10:je lis mon livre||I read my book|
Question 1 (of 10)
Question 2 (of 10)
Question 3 (of 10)
Question 4 (of 10)
Question 5 (of 10)
Question 6 (of 10)
Question 7 (of 10)
Question 8 (of 10)
Question 9 (of 10)
Question 10 (of 10)