1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. 1. What is the topic in art that we are doing right now?||Art Deco||2. 2. Who was the Ukrainian born artist from our last lesson?||Sonia Delaunay||3. 3. When was the year Yves Saint Laurent died||2008||4. 4. What colour was the dress with the black and grey cutouts?||Yellow||5. 5. How old was the Ukrainian born artist when she died?||94||6. 6. What was the straight stitch called?||running stitch||7. 7. Could art deco be on furniture?||Yes||8. 8. What were the 2 stitches for the edge of fabric called?||Over and blanket||9. 9. When is the topic we are doing right now from?||1920s-1930s||10. 10.How many husbands did the Ukrainian born artist have?||two|
Question 1 (of 10)
Question 2 (of 10)
Question 3 (of 10)
Question 4 (of 10)
Question 5 (of 10)
Question 6 (of 10)
Question 7 (of 10)
Question 8 (of 10)
Question 9 (of 10)
Question 10 (of 10)