1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. A spending and savings plan||Budget||2. expense which are the same month after month||Fixed Expenses||3. expenses that vary (or change) over time||Variable Expenses||4. the price paid to get a good or service||Costs||5. Money charged for the use of money||Interest||6. an advantage or something that helps you||Benefits||7. buy now, pay later||Credit||8. a card allowing someone to make a purchase on borrowed money||Credit Card||9. money borrowed against a home or land||Mortgage||10. individuals purchase part of the corporation||Stocks||11. as source of supply, support, or aid||Resources||12. shortness of supplies. Less than needed||Scarcity||13. the next best choice you could have taken||Opportunity Costs||14. Things you have to give up when you make a choice||Trade Offs||15. a market where stocks and bonds are traded||Stock Market|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)